Even as a lawyer, I make sure that I have my work reviewed when I can or seek advice from my support networks in areas that I do not practice in a lot.
This comes from the realisation that we are humans and we can easily make mistakes.
Based on a number of requests over time, we now provide a DIY (Do it Yourself) service for Partner Visa applications which involves you submitting your application to me for reviewing.
I’ll review all of your supporting documentation including your statutory declarations, form 888, personal written statements and all the supporting documentation that you’ll be attaching to your application.
As a second pair of eyes, I’ll go through your application forms with a fine tooth comb to make sure you have everything correct and accurate – because remember, any incorrect information, however small or unintentional, may be cause for visa refusal or cancellation.
You should submit your documents and application to me for review as if you were submitting the real thing. If everything goes well then you will be able to submit your application with a peace of mind.
If the application is not quite ready or could improve its chances of success, then I will provide you with suggestions on how to improve your application including any information requiring amending or adding, or any further supporting documentation that may be required.
You may further request a legal submission to be prepared on your behalf that summarises to the case officer how your application satisfactorily meets the eligibility requirements. You may view a sample submission letter here.
This is how it will work:
- Email me for an application review at email@example.com
- I’ll provide a secure folder for uploading of your documents
- I’ll send the payment link – either credit card payments or direct debit into the firm’s Australian bank account
- Upload all documents to be reviewed and a cover letter with outstanding documents so that I can check them off against the checklist
- Review will be conducted within 5 business days
- Provide you with your documents with track changes, suggestions, comments, a brief report and conduct a follow up call with you.
Note: review can only be conducted online and with electronic copies of documents. Do not send hardcopies. Even if you are planning to submit a paper application you should scan your documents for safekeeping and for your own records.
(Disclaimer: I cannot guarantee visa outcomes. I can only provide an opinion on chances of success with what has been provided to me by you.)